You are here: Home Resources Linkage Linkage - Resources The Bishop's Appeal-2011

The Bishop's Appeal-2011

So just what does the Bishop's Appeal do for our community?  Please read this article on what the Bishop's Appeal has meant to one our our Circle of Faith parishioners.

Bishop's Appeal Message - A Family's Story

Bishop's Appeal Message - Why this a benefit to our Faith!

Bishop's Appeal Message - Our Parish Benefits!

† Stewardship Prayer †

Dear Lord, I pray that You give me the wisdom to guide me on this faith journey of stewardship. Help me to understand that everything I have is a gift from You. Open up my heart and my mind so that I may use these marvelous gifts to give back to You here on earth. I pray Lord, that You welcome me into Your kingdom at the end of my life and that You are pleased with what I have done with all your gifts. Amen.

BishopsAppeal2010Distributions

The Bishop's Appeal serves our diocese and our very own parishes through many charities, programs, and services.  Please click on the Green Bay Diocese's newsletter to learn more about what the appeal does across our region.

Bishop's Appeal Newsletter

You can also visit the Green Bay Diocese website for more information on the 2011 Bishop's Appeal

Green Bay Diocese - 2011 Bishop's Appeal

Finally, please prayerfully consider what you can do to help the 2011 Bishop's Appeal.

You are here: Home Resources Linkage Linkage - Resources The Bishop's Appeal-2011

The Our Father

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee, Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen